Thursday, April 26, 2007

"SEX ON COCAINE"



COCAINE

I've been smoking cannabis since 2 months, it was more than fun. I never reacted after I was ever high; people around me use this as an alibi to act stupid. I don't understand why it gives me pleasure, it has all signs of sudden death if anything crosses the line by a tiny ounce, it increases my blood pressure, I feel that too much blood is running through my veins, my emotions become still I can hardly express what I want to, I can neither cry or laugh just give a silent chuckle to myself. My head spins and I feel that I am falling into an unknown abyss which has no end, even if I want to I cannot move, muscles as if get rusted as if never used since centuries, I generally lie down instead of sitting in some dark corner. I like most of the things in bed. It’s a tough job, one has to remove tobacco from cigarette and gently make powder of cannabis leaves and mix it with appropriate amount of tobacco and than when it is properly mixed, and it has to be filled back in empty cigarette. Then there are different ways in which it is smoked, I use basically the one I learn on the internet. I take a puff and inhale the smoke completely and wait for 3 seconds on count, and exhale the smoke, it will be noticed that amount of smoke went inside is not the amount of smoke that came out, because maximum smoke remains inside the pleasure will be beyond words. I use this technique until the cigarette is completely smoked off; the fatal reaction takes almost 2 and a half or 3 minutes to enter almost every blood cell. Every artery every vein every cell every molecule and every atom of my body dances in intoxication, whole mechanism falls for the magic, they experience this euphoria in extreme, emotions become mixed, it is difficult to relate things and thoughts, I once forgot how to wear a shirt.

I was so used to it that I was increasing my quantity day by day, if I was smoking 3 leaves the next day I would smoke 4, I was terrified and happy at the same time. I once had a near to death experience when everything became blank and my heart stopped beating, my senses just vanished and I felt like any non-living object, helpless and not completely understanding what was happening to me, but one thing was certain,” I knew that I was dieing, and there was nothing I could do to stop it." That particular day I had smoked 4 leaves once and 4 leaves in another joint, it was too much for my body to handle, I was falling in the same abyss which was burning this time, hot as hell, I removed my clothes and lighted up a normal cigarette, and let me tell you that it was very difficult for me to gather my muscles and energy and drag myself to cigarette. Slowly and steadily I lost the hope of recovering and left my body loose, I wasn’t afraid anymore I was accepting the fact that it's time that I have to leave, I closed my eyes and felt a little jerk in my body and I don't remember what happened next.

Next morning I woke up at 6 am, everything was normal as ever, also I was feeling very fresh. I was certainly alive!!

In the morning I realized that my brain must have secreted more adrenaline from the glands and blood was rushing through veins and arteries at record breaking speed, it was giving my brain a sense of extreme pleasure and hallucination. I sweared never to smoke more than my capability, but as new year resolutions never come into action, it was the same case here.

Than I developed a feeling of inhaling "cocaine" because I was done with cannabis, so I gathered the information, the causes and effects of coke. 2 grams of cocaine can kill a person, with sudden death and brain will stop working all of the sudden, no medical emergency can do nothing in such case, cocaine has worst effects with wine and tobacco, sparkling wine just remains a fantasy in such matters, anyways 1 gram cocaine is just the right quantity for the feeling and rushes of body, it costed me 15,000 /- Rs. but it was worth it. I went home and waited for evening just as a lover waits for his lover, I didn’t want to risk it in daytime, anybody could drop at my place and I wouldn’t be in a situation to even speak. The whole day I smoked and fantasized and watched movies and enjoyed music.

It was 11 Pm finally.

I wore satin shorts and a t-shirt; I locked my door and pleasantly settled in my room and began the legacy. I made tracks of 1 gram cocaine that I had, I had sleek pipe, shorter than straw but of same circumpherence, I inhaled coke for the first time and it hit the edge bone of my nose so badly that I stopped breathing for 2 seconds, as if somebody brutally pricked the needle in my nose not even realizing the presence of bone. I took another shot and another and another. It went directly to my brain, it takes the best shortcut available, and definitely it’s better than cannabis. I wasn’t just doing it for pleasure, it wasn’t a good alibi. What is beyond pleasure I wondered!! If it was only and only pleasure than I think cannabis would have been good just the doze would have been increased, but with cocaine it is different, the quality of pleasure increases, it makes you fly and most importantly it gives you tender orgasm which is priceless.

I felt sexy, even when I was at the heights of 11,200 meters above sea level. And then what I never wanted to, happened, somebody was knocking on my door. My body quickly gathered itself and settles on earth after a pleasurable flight. I tried to keep myself stable and in senses, and went towards the door, "Hello mizzy" she said gently. She hadn’t visited me since weeks, what is she doing here at 15 past midnight. She entered without permission, [as if it mattered, but my mind was noticing even minute details]. "Are you alright Ashu, why are you outside this late", she glanced at me and as if knew what situation I was in, but,"I was on date, after dinner he wanted to take me to hotel, I judged his mind and asked him to drop me home on account of some fake emergency, after he dropped me home, I didn’t even wanted to be home, so I came here .. I hope you don't mind me, staying here for tonight”.. Before I could answer she went inside threw her sandals away and slowly started undressing and went inside the shower.

I stood at the door almost gazing into nothing, with blood pressure at bidding speed, cells partying, and beginning to fly at the blinding heights.

I liked her guts, but was I in any situation to even think these things, suddenly.. I fell in a dark corner and collapsed.

When I opened my eyes, I was I bed, and her wet locks were all over my face, and damn my fucking mind, I knew she wore Dunhill, I could smell it right away. But I could not speak, I had no energy, I could just lay and watch her like this.
She told me to be awake; she said if I sleep on high cocaine I can have sudden death in sleep. HEY!! she knew I was on cocaine, ohh of course I was in my room, when she picked me and dragged me in my room she must have seen on the corner, the pipe and particles of coke on glass table. She was in towel, but when she came inside again she was wearing one of my t - shirt and I think that's it. I lay in bed without any words in my mouth, even if I tried to speak I was speaking in vowels, and she didn’t even notice them. She beautified herself sitting across the mirror and she was on my right and as if dead I was watching without moving a muscle without making a sound and most importantly without any complaints. While she sat with just a t-shirt on, her legs exposed also her thongs. I saw the clock on the wall bluntly and noticed that it was 1 am already, I watched her with immense pleasure, I realized there is no pleasure greater than watching a young and sexy goddess across you, you see her reflection in mirror, breath-taking, when slowly and steadily you glance her completely you will notice her legs and thongs, and sometimes an exposed back. She turned towards me with comb in her hand, her wet legs were making me go weak in my spirit, she gently came over me and lay beside me and asked, "Do you have more coke", because I couldn’t speak I made a gesture towards the table, "Nothing's on the table you fucked up the whole thing, I am asking if you have more" I again made the same gesture but this time just a little low bent, she saw 2 tracks of coke left and she as if jumped over it and without even a second thought sniffed both tracks and threw herself in bed.

I could feel her breaths too, her breaths were short yet energetic, her body was warm, [even though I didn’t touch her yet, I could feel it] .. Her eyes were red but became lusty almost in 5 seconds, she dragged herself towards me and said softly near my ear, "sex on cocaine, darling, just once." then she began kissing my neck and I knew that I was drowning myself. The flame dipped itself in the pond of lust, strategically placing itself at the bottom, my suffocation began to please me, and left the mask of cruelty on me, than I began to move and as if I never lacked energy, adrenaline ran through my cells like electricity.

There was sweet sensations within me, I was enjoying myself, I got up to kiss her and printed a deep and wild kiss on her lips and slowly she was completely in my arms, we smooched heavily and were too out of control, I slowly removed her t-shirt and kissed her breasts with firm pleasure, I threw her at the bed and she bounced back, I slapped her on the cheek and than kissed her cheek, I rolled her hair in my hands and kissed her neck and slowly moved my lips towards her breasts, she tried taking off my t-shirt but was unable to, so she used her sharp nails and tore it off. We became wild beyond borders and drilled passion in every act of ours, we spanked, we bit, we tore off each other & cut ourselves with swords of passion, we intoxicated our souls, flame which placed itself at the bottom of the pond, went off finally and there were 2 of us holding our breaths and taking an ounce of space, we both lost the go and united ourselves in one orgasmic pleasure, we made love till we could and finally collapsed on each other.

[Believe me .. there's nothing more adventurous and amazing than having sex on cocaine]

It was a language that we were speaking,

After sex its normal to feel like smoking and I wasn’t any different, just after half an hour it urged me much and I crawled towards the cigarette and fell down from bed, still I managed to light it and smoke it lung fully and peacefully,

I stood up on my weak legs, unstable at first, but managed to balance myself, I stood naked in front of the mirror, I could see the cigarette smoke in front of my cruel face, then I chuckled nonchalantly, as if somebody whispered a joke in my ears, and remembered these lines of Rumi ... "IF YOU
GET RID OF YOURSELF JUST ONCE, THE SECRET OF SECRETS WOULD OPEN, TO YOU. THE FACE OF THE UNKNOWN, HIDDEN BEYOND THE UNIVERSE WOULD APPEAR ON THE MIRROR OF YOUR PERCEPTION."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home